Sterling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back online not 24/7 yet,but it will be great to see our community growing!(Thanks for your patience)

2 posters

Client issues.

Becky
    Becky

Client issues. Empty Client issues.

Post  Becky Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 pm

The client isn't working for me again. First it gets stuck on 60% for about.. 8 minutes. Then when it finally loads and I attempt to log in it says "Connecting to server..." for about 4 minutes, then it says "Error connecting to server." So I'm not quite sure what's wrong with it. ._.
    Tom
    Tom

Client issues. Empty Re: Client issues.

Post  Tom Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Yea with v1 it's a bit bad on loader.. just with the amount of cache etc. Also you couldn't log in because it was of for like 2 hours there.. I'm going to try my best to packet all the cache and make v2 a small download. Also make it so you don't need jre 7 -.- .. At the same time I might aswell add a few things. Eg. a couple customs.
    Becky
    Becky

Post  Becky Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Tom wrote:Yea with v1 it's a bit bad on loader.. just with the amount of cache etc. Also you couldn't log in because it was of for like 2 hours there.. I'm going to try my best to packet all the cache and make v2 a small download. Also make it so you don't need jre 7 -.- .. At the same time I might aswell add a few things. Eg. a couple customs.

Okay, well hurry the fuck up because I can't not play. :/ I'm bored and now that SG is shit there's nothing to do. D: FIXXX ITTTT LEPRECHAUN!

Last edited by Becky on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tom
    Tom

Post  Tom Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:28 pm

Becky wrote:
    Tom wrote:Yea with v1 it's a bit bad on loader.. just with the amount of cache etc. Also you couldn't log in because it was of for like 2 hours there.. I'm going to try my best to packet all the cache and make v2 a small download. Also make it so you don't need jre 7 -.- .. At the same time I might aswell add a few things. Eg. a couple customs.

Okay, well hurry the fuck up because I can't not play. :/ I'm bored and now that SG is shit there's nothing to do. D: FIXXX ITTTT LEPRECHAUN!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Becky
    Becky

Post  Becky Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Tom wrote:
    Becky wrote:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

YOU SHHHUSH~ I did that stupid donation list for you, derpy. <3 You better love me! I'll make all the images transparent and resized later, cba atm. Too sleepy. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:14 am