Sterling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're back online not 24/7 yet,but it will be great to see our community growing!(Thanks for your patience)

2 posters

funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan.

nofeelings

funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan. Empty funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan.

Post  nofeelings Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:16 pm

so my nan came round to visit us and our new puppy..

she sat down and started drinking the tea we had just made her then my puppy came in and did a shit on her foot worst bit was she got up and walked out without realising..

funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan. Empty Re: funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:28 pm

nofeelings wrote:so my nan came round to visit us and our new puppy..

she sat down and started drinking the tea we had just made her then my puppy came in and did a shit on her foot worst bit was she got up and walked out without realising..
    Rofl! Thats exact thing has happened to me! :L GOt me so pissed -.- I was bare foot and stood and just felt it inbetween my toes. YUCK!
    nofeelings

funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan. Empty Re: funny moment when your dog pisses on your dog does his buisness on your nan.

Post  nofeelings Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 pm

thats jank wanna try waking up in a field after a night out, i had no idea where i was.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Brandon Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Haha, shebemad? Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am